What is CBD?
- CBD is NOT medical marijuana. Cannabidiol is a naturally occurring cannabinoid, derived from hemp and is NOT classified as a drug. It contains NO psychoactive properties & will NOT get you high (NO THC).
- CBD stimulates CB1 & CB2 receptors to produce more of the cannabinoids that are naturally produced in our bodies promoting our well being.
- CB1 receptors are found in the brain & affect your mood, emotions, & appetite. CB2 receptors are found throughout the rest of the body including the immune system.
- CBD oil can be placed under the tongue for approximately 90 seconds, bypassing the digestive system & entering your bloodstream immediately.
- Results & time expected to see results vary. A couple of drops of a high quality CBD Oil is the best way to take CBD – many report a recognizable change in a couple of minutes!
- Studies have not shown significant side effects. Tiredness & subtle changes in appetite may occur during the initial phase of figuring out what the correct dosage is for you. Start with a low dose of CBD oil such as 250mg
- Pain Relief caused by: arthritis, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis pain, muscle pain, IBS, spinal cord injuries
- Promotes Better Sleep ?
- Anxiety Relief & Stress Reduction
- Reduces Inflammation ?
- May Reduce Seizures & Convulsions
- Relieves Nausea & Digestive Issues
- Suppresses Muscle Spasms & Cramps
- May Reduce Tumor Growth & Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer
FREE CBD OFFER- Use My Exclusive Code: DRSUZHEALS to Receive a FREE Bottle of 250mg CBD Oil From Trust Brothers Co. REEDEM at www.499cbd.com and Enter my Access Code: DRSUZHEALS. Just pay shipping.
**Disclaimer:This is not medical advice. This is intended to be used for educational & informational purposes only. Consult with your doctor prior to taking any supplements or medications.